Jen and the takers (sounds like an awesome band) today.
1. It's Lent! I gave you a few updates last night on what's new around here. If you haven't yet, don't forget to sign up for Lentsanity. It's an awesome way to remember NOT to eat meat - and more! (now that sounded like an informercial... but seriously, go check it out!).
2. Her suggestion, it is wonderful. How does she know my life so well? A great Lenten challenge for young mothers.
3. She declared it, and I am e-clapping over here.
4. My 3.11year old learned how to read his first 2 BOB books a few weeks ago.... that kid needs to slow down! I have to say, watching these, at the suggestion from Lacy, rounded off the difficulty we had remembering some letter sounds.
5. Our Fat Tuesday King Cake. It was delicious! We are definitely going there again next year...
6. Speaking of Lacy, here's a free Lenten calendar to print off for your kids, an easy DIY crown of thorns, as well as the Stations of the Cross we made as a family last year! Also, sign up for the Lenten Adventure through Holy Heroes - your kids will love the short little videos, free coloring pages, and other activities. Mine loved it last year!
7. Great read. She nailed it. And another good read, for people like me whose to-do list seemingly continues to get longer, and longer, and longer...
Have a great weekend!